Aion

Recent Activities

• Angel

Posted the thread Classic Global auction house: Race only skins.
    Thread
    Is it possible for elyos to purchase the balic level 50 asmodian set (dark dragon king) using the global auction house?
  • Gabone

Replied to the thread Discussion Classic Faction vs Same Faction.
    I totally agree with what you all said. It hurts to do PvP instances against legion members, the whole point in being in a legion is to help each other and have fun together. My only choices are to either hurt them in the Dred/Thiark or let them win…
  • Gabone

Liked piotrekdudi’s post in the thread Discussion Classic Faction vs Same Faction.
    Like (Post)
    worst change in 2.7 patch
  • Gabone

Liked bashkov’s post in the thread Discussion Classic Faction vs Same Faction.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Boxxhenizeel)

Furthermore - "select next enemy player" does not work and you have to use the normal tab function to switch between enemies of the same faction.
  • Gabone

Liked Boxxhenizeel’s post in the thread Discussion Classic Faction vs Same Faction.
    Like (Post)
    This is a valid point. I hope it gets flagged because my legion is also with 70 members and had to fight against them in dredge.
    Also on average queue times for dredge and tiarkh in the evening are around 3 minutes so this change is just stupid.

And…
  • Gabone

Liked bashkov’s post in the thread Discussion Classic Faction vs Same Faction.
    Like (Post)
    Well we did out first dredgion against our own faction today, and it sucked. Our team won and stopped the other team which included legion members from getting AP. This game has always been faction vs faction. Stopping your own faction from progressing…
  • endimion8

Liked Boxxhenizeel’s post in the thread Discussion Classic Faction vs Same Faction.
    Like (Post)
    This is a valid point. I hope it gets flagged because my legion is also with 70 members and had to fight against them in dredge.
    Also on average queue times for dredge and tiarkh in the evening are around 3 minutes so this change is just stupid.

And…
  • announcement_aion_en_746620308bda913c4dd0451f311d7479.jpg

La nouvelle mise à jour introduit deux livres puissants qui ne demandent qu'à révéler leurs pouvoirs. Ce guide vous présente tout ce qui vous attend au fil des pages du Livre des légendes et de Moreth, la chronique du temps.

Livre des légendes

33bcdd4f-b930-42a3-a239-963730d2c755GF_AIONClassic_TNT_BookofLegends_2.jpg

Le
  • Drestam

Thread
    announcement_aion_en_746620308bda913c4dd0451f311d7479.jpg

The new update introduces two powerful books waiting to reveal their secrets! Learn what to expect between the covers of the Book of Legends and Moreth, Chronicle of Time in the following guide.

Book of Legends

The pages of the Book of Legends
  • Grimnir

Thread
    announcement_aion_en_746620308bda913c4dd0451f311d7479.jpg
    Mit dem neuen Update warten zwei mächtige Bücher darauf, dir ihre Macht zu offenbaren! In diesem Guide erfährst du, was dich zwischen den Buchdeckeln vom Buch der Legenden und von Moreth, Chronik der Zeit, alles erwartet.

Buch der Legenden

Das Buch

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Faction vs Same Faction 4

• bashkov
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Gabone

1. Guide : le Livre des légendes et Moreth, la chronique du temps

• Drestam
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. Guide: Book of Legends and Moreth, Chronicle of Time

• Drestam
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. Guide: Buch der Legenden und Moreth, Chronik der Zeit

• Grimnir
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. Mise à jour d'AION Classic 2.7 : les donjons!

• Fossilo
    2. Replies
      Views